Columbia County Lawyer: Criminal Law, Family Law and Estate Planning and Probate
When addressing complicated legal issues relating to your future or your family, the guidance of an experienced Columbia County attorney can be invaluable in helping you find the most efficient and favorable resolutions possible.
At the Law Offices of David H. Trathen, I leverage more than 15 years of experience to offer detailed legal guidance to clients throughout the Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, area. With your best interests always in mind, I strive to offer the informative and personalized advice you need to address your unique legal issues as effectively as possible.
My experience, combined with my knowledge of area courts, judges, prosecutors and opposing legal counsel, allows me to offer insightful advice on a number of legal concerns, including:
- Criminal law: Whether you have been charged with a DUI, a misdemeanor or a felony, my criminal law guidance is designed to help you limit the harm stemming from a conviction. By offering detailed advice on your charges, your defense options and your impending proceedings, I hope to help you make the strongest and most educated defense decisions possible.
- Family law: With your family's best interests always in mind, I strive to offer the personalized family law guidance you need to address divorce proceedings, child related disputes, paternity issues and post decree modifications as quickly and painlessly as possible.
- Estate planning and probate: In an effort to help you protect your family's financial and emotional well-being throughout any contingency, I offer detailed estate planning and probate guidance to newly married couples and advanced aged clients. I also provide representation to clients who need guidance during the probate or estate administration processes.
I also offer representation to clients facing a number of other concerns, including:
- General civil litigation
- Administrative hearings and reviews
- Mortgages and foreclosures
- Commercial and residential leases
- Construction contracts
- Business formations
- Zoning and land use issues
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Quiet title actions
Whatever your specific legal issues may be, I work diligently to provide the personalized and useful advice you need to traverse your proceedings with a minimal amount of frustration and expense.
Contact my office online or call 570-284-3088 or toll free 877-772-5261 to discuss your unique legal concerns today.